Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click Update Hub. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
- Shutdown and Reboot paths are moving to POST instead of GET, if you are using these outside of the hub UI, please update. Next update will remove the GET route.
timeToday() method is now available in Drivers as well as Apps
- New method available in Drivers and Apps:
GPathResult parseXML(String stringToParse)
- Enable telnet explicit termination character sequence matching, if you are using telnet for any custom drivers, please check for proper operations.
¶ New Drivers and Devices
- Prevent false presence events at system startup
- Logs now wrap to fit on the screen.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: use only "siren" and "strobe" commands, not "on".
- Rule Machine:
- fix for Days of Week in rule conditions with other time conditions.
- fixed valve open/close action
- fixed prevention of setting Private Boolean while rule Restricted
- Motion Lighting: fix issues with dimmer/switch override
- mode input in apps:
multiple: false is selected (also the default), previously the platform would return an array with the selected mode as its single element (a bug). That bug has been fixed, which means that any app using this input will need to be updated accordingly. This would primarily affect a test against the mode input setting, where previously it would be something like:
location.mode in myModeInput
- Now that same test would be:location.mode == myModeInput
- Fix display of devices on Z-Wave info page.
- Fix skipping of Z-Wave devices in repair
- Fix Sonos TTS message truncation and message repeats
- Zooz 4-in-1 performance fixes
- Fix Schlage BE469 Z-Wave lock code and event issues
- Fix Zone motion zone timing out when motion sensors remain active.
- Link to Hub fixed hue/saturation setting for RGBW bulb
- Hubitat Dashboard
- Music Player Tile updates Play/Pause and Stop properly
- HSM and Mode Tiles update status properly if changed outside dashboard