Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click Update Hub. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
- Added button to cancel Z-Wave repair that is in process.
¶ New Drivers and Devices
- Virtual Temperature Sensor
- Generic Z-Wave Button Controller (supports Fibaro KeyFob and Button, NodOn Soft and Octan remotes)
- Zipato Siren (includes chime component device)
New driver features:
- Zooz Power Strip (automatically create child device components)
- Generic Z-Wave Repeater (add refresh command, and Power Source capability)
- Generic Z-Wave Shade (fix level and on/off events)
- Fixed capture/restore bug.
- Fixed disable with Private Boolean bug.
- Fixed iOS slider not registering changed value.
- Fixed inconsistency between Name and Label in Devices endpoints. Label will now show label if set, and Name if not set. Name will be name.
- Fixed bug causing Z-Wave network repair to stall on some devices.
- Fixed bug with modes containing special characters, affected Mode Manager and other apps.
Hubitat Safety Monitor:
- Fixed bug when arming changed by external means.
- Fixed bug for checking contact sensors while arming with Use All selected.
- Fixed bug in Adjust Scene after adding additional device.