Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click Update Hub. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
¶ Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Fibaro Binary Sensor (FGBS-001)
- Generic Component Button Controller
- Qubino Mini Dimmer (ZMNHHD3)
- EVA LOGIK Smart Plug Dimmer (ZW39)
- New tested devices:
- Sage A19 bulb using Generic Zigbee Bulb
- Ecolink Pet Immune Zigbee Motion Detector using Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor
- Philips Smart Plug using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Leviton DL15S Zigbee switch using Generic Zigbee Switch
- Sunricher ZG2833K8_EU05 using RGBgenie 8 Button Controller
- Yeelight YLXD42YL (ceiling15) using Yeelight Integration
- Yeelight YLDP11YL/YLDP12YL (mono5) using Yeelight Integration
- Iris V3 Contact Sensor (1116-S) using Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor
- Sylvania Flex SL RGBW strip using Generic ZigBee Light
- Sage BR30 using Generic Zigbee Bulb
- Linkind Door Window Sensor using Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor
- New driver features:
- Lutron Keypad: Now supports commands ledOn and ledOff; each takes a parameter for the number of the led to act on.
- Iris V3 keypad: Add alternate beep preference (enable for older firmware versions)
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Scene Switch S2: Add power reporting options
- Added valve devices.
- Added option to repeat notifications on selected interval, with various means to stop the repetition.
- Fixed bug where any lock code would cause notification.
- Fixed bug with battery level.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed bug with setting Time Variable from other Time Variable.
- Fixed bug with removing local connectors. Note: The first time you remove a local connector may take several to many seconds, depending on how many rules you have. This is a one-time only thing that will happen the first time you remove a local connector.
- Fixed bug with local connectors acting as trigger events when they should not.
- Dashboard: Fixed issue with date not being updated.
- Scene Transition: Fixed broken transitions for Color and Color Temperature.
- Fixed bug for hubs crashing when blocked from the internet.
- Aeotec Dual Micro Switch: Fixed sendEvent errors.
- Display warning if creating a new device and no driver was selected.
- Security fixes for Diagnostics Tool
- Added video links for some apps, icon in the upper right hand corner. Developers: Use
videoLink in app
definition to add these icons and links to your app. Example:
- A change was made to the event processor in the hub. It was found that some hubs can send so many events that the processor is overloaded and the hub will stop processing events. This processor has been reworked and there is now a limit to the number of events that can be sent to the processor at one time (1024). If the event queue goes over the limit, an error message will be thrown and the system will log an error “Limit Exceeded Exception, Event Queue is Full”.