Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click Update Hub. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
¶ Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Zooz Zen71 Switch
- Zooz Zen72 Dimmer
- Zooz Zen76 Switch
- Zooz Zen77 Dimmer
- Zooz Zen32 Scene Controller
- Zooz Zen17 Universal Relay
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Thermostat
- Eurotronic Spirit TRV Thermostat
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Button Controller
- Sunricher SR-ZV9020A Z-Wave Smart Plug
- Minoston MS10ZS Switch
- Minoston MS11ZS Dimmer
- Aeotec Multisensor 7
- Generic Component Carbon Dioxide Detector
- Generic Component Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Group Switch
- Group Dimmer
- New compatible devices:
- 2GIG STZ-1 Thermostat using Generic Z-Wave Plus Thermostat
- Eaton RF9601 Switch using Generic Z-Wave Smart Switch
- Eaton RF9640 Dimmer using Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- Sunricher SR-ZG9001K8-DIM using RGBgenie Button Controller
- Tuya ZXZPIR-02 motion using Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor (no temp)
- Sunricher Smart Plug (SR-ZG9021A) using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Sunricher SR-ZG1029-5C using Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb
- Sunricher SRP-ZG9105-24-100CVF using Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb
- Sunricher SR-ZG9001K5-5C using RGBgenie Controller ZB-5122
- Sunricher SR-ZG9001K12-DIM-Z3 using Sunricher Zigbee Wireless Dimmer Switch
- Telstra Smart Power Plug using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Sunricher SR-ZG9101SAC-HP using Generic Zigbee Switch
- Sonoff ZB mini using Generic Zigbee Switch
- Sunricher SR-ZV9010A using Generic Z-Wave Door Window Sensor
- Sunricher SR-ZV9001K12-DIM-Z4 using RGBGenie Z-Wave Remote
- Sunricher SR-ZV9001K8-DIM-G4 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Button Controller
- Sunricher SR-ZV9101SAC-HP using RGBGenie Z-Wave Micro Controller
- Sunricher SR-ZV9101SAC-HP-SWITCH using RGBGenie Z-Wave Micro Switch
- Minoston Mini Plug using Generic Z-Wave Outlet
- New driver features:
- Advanced Zigbee bulb driver series: Add minimum level option of 1%.
- Basic Rules: This app provides a beginner’s tool for creating basic automations. See this post.
- Support for date format ‘YYYY-MM-DD’
- Variable Time:
- Mode Manager, Simple Automation Rule and Thermostat Scheduler now allow times to be pulled from an RM Time Variable Connector. The Time Variable Connector is a virtual device with the same name as the Time Variable that holds a time of day. The Time Variable can be either a global variable or local variable. It’s value can be set by an RM rule or in a Dashboard.
- Added URL Encode option for Send HTTP GET and Send HTTP POST. There is an overload of the
% character between things like
%device% and URL encoding, so the URL encoding is applied after those
%device% substitutions are done. There is also a new action added to URL encode into a string variable.
- Added UI shortcut buttons for ELSE, END-IF and END-REP actions.
- Added Security Keypad capability for custom actions.
- Sort custom attributes.
- Pause/resume Basic Rules.
- Group-2.1 and Scene-1.2: Both have added optional metering and logging.
- Group-2.1: There is a new feature to allow selection of the type of the group virtual device. Ordinarily, and by default, a "Group Bulb Dimmer-2.1" driver is selected. This device shows up as a bulb in Google Home. The other choices are "switch" or "dimmer". By selecting a switch, a new driver called "Group Switch" is selected, and it will show up as a switch in GH. Similarly a dimmer can be selected with "Group Dimmer".
- Thermostat Scheduler: Added optional restrictions. Has option to turn off the thermostat while restricted.
- Z-Wave Command Classes:
- Fixed incomplete screenattributesv1 and v2.
- thermostatsetpointv1 and v2 now support supportedReport.
- thermostatfanmodev1 and v2 now support supportedReport.
- thermostatmodev1 and v2 now support supportedReport
- Fixed a bug in supervisionv1 causing an error when encapsulating a zero size payload
- Rule-4x: Fixed bug with physical switch changed subscription
- Leviton Zigbee Dimmer: Suppress occasional level events when device is commanded off.
- GE Zigbee dimmer and switch: fix incorrect power reporting with specific firmware versions.
- Advanced Zigbee drivers: Fix issue if hue only was passed to color map not being respected.
- Virtual Motion ant Multi: Fix temperature conversion issues when location setting was Centigrade.
- Midnight time fix for AM/PM format.
- Fix Hue motion sensor not respecting Lux reporting disablement.
- Fix for decimal humidity reporting in generic motion/humidity sensor.
- Fixed potential issue with Z-Wave nightly maintenance on C7
- Chromecast drivers: place initialize logging behind debug logging preference.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Fix before sunrise/sunset.
- Mode Manager: Fix before sunrise/sunset.
- Simple Automation Rule-1.1: Fix before sunrise/sunset.
- Rule Machine: Prevent bad chars in GV names.
- Fix before sunrise/sunset.
- Prevent bad chars in LV names.
- C7: Z-Wave device discovery will now complete on more S2 KEX failure types, which should result in fewer "ghost node" creations.
- New Z-Wave Command Classes:
- Cellular dongle compatibility
- Added device state size tracking on "Logs" page
- New and updated capabilities (see this post)
- UI tweaks
- App enum/mode dropdown now has the same margin as other controls. Check apps if you arrange controls in a table-like UI.
- UI: Added Text-To-Speech friendly option to allow dropdowns and checkboxes to work with TTS software such as Jaws for the visually impaired. This is a toggle on Settings > Hub Details. DO NOT TURN THIS ON unless you are using text-to-speech software to access the UI.
- Import allows
- Added large database detection and UI to set max device states and events.
- Allow linked devices to point to another hub/device without recreating linked device.
- Turned Telnet socket connection keep-alive ON.
- Show database size in alerts and at