Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click Update Hub. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
¶ Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- New Generic Component series drivers:
- Lock, Omni Sensor, Multi Sensor, CO Sensor, Thermostat, Energy and Power Meters.
- RGBGenie 5004 Button Controller using RGBgenie Wireless Dimmer Switch.
- Mode Lighting eDin+ Network Controller using eDIN Network Controller (supporting dimmer/relay modules and control panels).
- Wally Zigbee MultiSensor using Wally MultiSensor.
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Dimmer
- Jasco Smart Motion Sensor (52251)
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Switch
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Contact Sensor
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Dimmer
- Generic Z-Wave Plus Outlet
- Jasco Flood Freeze Sensor (52247)
- New compatible devices:
- Sunricher HK-LN-SOCKET-A EU outlet strip using Generic Multi Endpoint Switch.
- Sunricher HK-PLUG-A EU power reporting outlet using Generic Zigbee Outlet.
- leakSmart and Tuya water valves using Sinope water valve.
- Tuya Zigbee ODM outlets using Generic Zigbee Outlet.
- Jasco Smart LED Bulb 52190 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Dimmer
- Jasco 2-Button Hub/Panel Remote 53829 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Button Controller
- Jasco 4-Button Hub/Panel Remote 53831 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Button Controller
- Enbrighten Outdoor Smart Switch 14298 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Switch
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 43074 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 14293 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 46201 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 43072 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 46202 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- UltraPro Smart Switch 39354 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- UltraPro Smart Switch 39348 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch
- Jasco Slim Door/Window Sensor 52249 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Contact Sensor
- UltraPro Smart Dimmer 39351 using GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- Enbrighten Smart Dimmer 52252 using GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- Enbrighten Smart Dimmer 46204 using GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- Enbrighten Smart Dimmer 14296 using GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- Enbrighten Smart Outlet 55256 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Outlet
- Enbrighten Smart Outlet 14267 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Outlet
- Enbrighten Smart Fan Control 55258 using GE Smart Fan Control
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 55249 using Jasco Z-Wave Dual Outlet
- New driver features:
- Added router and LQI logging option to Ikea switch and repeater drivers.
updateFirmware() command added to the following drivers (see OTA firmware post):
- Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Philips Dimmer Button Controller
- Advanced Zigbee Bulb
- Advanced Zigbee CT Bulb
- Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb
- Advanced Zigbee RGB Bulb
- Generic ZigBee RGB Light
- Generic ZigBee RGBW Light
- Generic Zigbee Bulb
- Generic Zigbee CT Bulb (dev)
- Hue Motion Sensor
- Hue Smart Button
- Sengled Element Color Plus (and legacy)
- Sengled Element Plus (and legacy)
- Added Phase selection option to Sinope dimmer for model DM2550ZB.
- Added parse description debug logging to debug logging preference for Sonos driver.
- Lutron VCRX Output: Added ‘maintained’ option for output, as set in Essentials for maintained vs. pulsed outputs.
- Basic Rule 1.0:
- Added Lock triggers
- Allow multiple button devices
- Added minutes and seconds for durations
- Hubitat Safety Monitor:
- User interface improvements
- Added bypass option for arming with open contact
- Each HSM Rule can now be armed/disarmed/alerts in Rule-4.1
- Warn about custom attribute unsupported attribute type
- Basic Rule-1.0:
- Fixed bug with time restrictions throwing errors.
- Fixed bug with switch restriction not showing in app name.
- Fixed bug with restriction subscriptions after wait.
- Fixed throwing an error for decimal humidity events.
- Fixed occasional parsing errors in Z-Wave meterV2-5.
- Fix Zigbee 0x18 and 0x19 datatypes not returned as Little Endian when included within the readAttributes additionalAttributes map.
- C-7: Fixed a bug in Z-Wave Multi-Channel causing erroneous Application Busy responses to Multi-Channel Endpoints reporting state updates. This could have caused extra traffic and lost packets under moderate load.
- Mode Manager: Fixed a bug with before/after sunrise/sunset throwing an error.
- Rule-4.1: Fixed a bug with custom attribute changed not triggering.
- Simple Automation Rule-1.1:
- Fixed bug with after sunset anti-action.
- Fixed throwing an error for decimal humidity events.
null vs. an empty list as expected.
- Fixed Lutron Integration error when clicking done and Interactive setup was being used along with the Telnet Direct option.
- Fixed power reporting scale for Tuya Zigbee outlets.
- Fixed bug in Generic Z-Wave Plus Button Controller driver when setting number of buttons in preferences instead of automatic discovery.
- Lutron Telnet: Fixed bug with Enable Led Events preference.
- Fixed a motion bug with Zooz Q Sensor driver introduced by device firmware changes.
- Fixed a bug in HomeSeer Floodlight Sensor G2 driver preventing preference saving.
- Lutron Thermostat: Fixed setHeatingSetpoint.
- Scene-1.2: Fixed setting state of activation device to accurately reflect scene fully set.
- Logs and runtime stats UI tweaks.
- Fixed a bug in Z-Wave supervisionv1 and supevisionv2 with null values causing invalid commandLength.
- Fixed hub mesh event spamming.
- Fix wakeup on Generic Z-Wave Plus Smoke/CO Detector driver
- Adjust default Z-Wave wake interval behavior when including devices.
- Increased Supervision retry limit on Ring Alarm Contact Sensor G2 to be more resilient to S2 Re-Synchronization events.
- New Z-Wave Command Classes:
- Zigbee OTA firmware update support (see above)
- New Zigbee device command:
- New Zigbee IAS enroll response option:
List zigbee.enrollResponse(Integer delay, additionalParams[destEndpoint:Integer endPointId]); use this option for binding to an endpoint that is not the primary device endpoint.
- New Zigbee IAS zone parser:
Map zigbee.parseZoneStatusChange(String description), returns all attributes in addition to the device sourceEndpoint id.
- ICMP Ping available to apps and drivers (see this post)
- C-7: Periodic Z-Wave node neighbor updated to assist the SDK in making better routing decisions.
- Rooms UI - a way to group devices. This is foundational, and there are no uses for rooms at this time beyond the basic organizational UI for them.
- Database is defragmented/compacted on alternating hub shutdowns.
- If corrupted database is detected on startup, UI shows suggested actions.
- Increased cloud file download timeouts.
- Expand/collapse apps' (grand)children in grid view.