Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you select Update Hub. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
¶ Drivers and Devices
- Philips wall switch module (RDM001)
- Third Reality Smart Button (3RSB22BZ)
- Third Reality Switch (3RSS009Z)
- Sinope DM2550ZB Dimmer
- Lutron SeeTouch Keypad
- Lutron Component Switch (used by Keypad above)
- Philio PST02 driver
- Bond Bridge
- Generic Component Fan Light Control
- Generic Component Window Shade
- EVVR smart relay using Generic Zigbee switch
- Third Reality door sensor (3RDS17BZ) Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor (no temp)
- Third Reality Smart Plug (3RSP019BZ) using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Third Reality motion sensor (3RMS16BZ) using Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor (no temp)
- Third Reality Temp Humidity Sensor using Generic Zigbee Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Third Reality Smart Blind (3RSB015BZ) using Generic Zigbee Shade
- Philips Hue indoor motion gen2 u sing Hue Motion Sensor
- Lutron Thermostat: Added
sensor attributes (build 127 and later)
presetColorTemperature commands to Inovelli and LIFX bulb drivers (build 127 and later)
- Lutron Dimmer: Added Preference option for GE QS device monitoring reports (build 135 and later)
- Room Lighting -- Comprehensive Lighting app. See this post in the forums.
- Bond Integration -- Includes Bond's push API for instant state updates with no polling.
- Rule 5.1: Added setting
%device% to variable name of variable trigger.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed Custom RGB with Variable.
- Fixed validity check for Custom RGB value.
- Fixed UI break for
**Any Value** with Custom Attribute trigger.
- Fixed Paste Action for Simple Conditional actions and Wait for Events.
- Fixed variable change when used in Cron string getting rescheduled.
- Fixed All choice for presence triggers.
- Fixed choices for Power Source.
- Fixed Set Variable to sensor value with decimal values.
- Fixed variable comparison values disappearing when the selected variable is changed.
- Fix Boolean variable comparisons.
- Fixed Change ColorTemperature over time.
- Fixed UI bug where Required Expression conditions were offered for Simple Conditional pre-defined conditions.
- Fixed UI bug where “cond” showed as available condition for IF-THEN action.
- Fixed bug with Presence triggers where with multiple devices, it would trigger on the wrong value.
- Fixed bug with HSM Status in Required Expression not detecting a change of status.
- Fixed bug with Delay Per Mode that caused rule to stop running.
- Fixed Wait for Events with
all devices selected.
- Fixed import of Basic Rule with action of Control HSM.
- Fixed Wait for Events with Stays and Certain Time.
- Fixed Choose Button Per Mode.
- Hub Variables: Now allows dates with years from 1900 instead of rejecting 1943.
- All apps that offer time options: Fixed issues with sunrise/sunset settings for north of Arctic Circle.
- Mode Manager:
- Fixed problems with days of week settings.
- Fixed bug with earlier/later of two times.
- Button Rule- 5.0: Fixed refresh loop with Pause Rule action.
- Sonos Player: Fixed speak error when passed null as volume argument.
- Fixed Zooz ZSE32 digital button controls
- Fixed Zooz ZSE34 digital button controls
- Fixed Aeon motor controller invalid use of switchBinary
- Fixed missing position event in Qubino shutter module
- Simple Automation Rule: Fixed bug with On/Off Optimization option.
- Updated hub mesh (Settings > Hub Mesh) and file manager (Settings > File Manager) pages.
- Hub variables can now be shared and synchronized over hub mesh.
- Add device, version update, and file manager pages updated.
- Improvements to Zigbee and Z-Wave outbound serial command processing when multiple commands are sent to a large number of devices in one Rule or Automation (requires Z-Wave firmware update to 7.17.1) . Metering should no longer be required in properly functioning networks.
- Added Z-Wave Exclusion back to Z-Wave Details page.
- Added functions
convertTemperatureToGenericColorName(int temp) and
convertHueToGenericColorName(int hue, int sat) to get generic color names.
- Added an option to stop and restart firmware update.
- Added a "source hub" column for hub variables, visible only when there are hub mesh linked variables.
- Added multiple DNS servers (by default) for the static IP option in Network settings.
atomicState.updateMapValue(Object stateKey, Object key, Object value) for apps. This method is a shortcut for getting a
atomicState, updating a value inside that map, and setting it back.
- Added a direct link to device's past logs to device detail page.
- Updated Network test page.
offerAll option (true/false) for application inputs with
- Added hub name to the menu bottom in mobile view.
- Hub name in the right top corner (desktop view) and at the menu bottom (mobile view) are linked to hub details page.
- Version update notes are now a link to the community instead of embedded text (as of hotfix build 126)
java.time.temporal.TemporalAdjusters to allowed classes (as of hotfix build 128)
- Improved scrolling implementation on apps and devices pages (as of hotfix build 130)
- Added app string setting
hubitatQueryString with parsed query string (as of hotfix build 130)