The Hub Details page in Settings contains information about your hub as well as various localization options.
- Hub Name: The name you assigned your hub a setup (or here any time after), visible in the top right of the Main Menu pages
- Platform Version: shows the current Hubitat Elevation platform version (hub firmware) release installed on your hub
- Hardware Version: Shows the model/revision of hub you are using (e.g., "Rev C-7")
- Hub UID: An alphanumeric ID unique to your hub; do not share this ID with anyone (except staff, if you choose, who may ask if troubleshooting with you)
- MAC and IP Address: The IP address assigned to your hub (DHCP by default) and the MAC address of the hub's Ethernet connection
- Postal Code: For US and Canada users, allows easy setting of latitude and longitude; users in other regions (or these) can also set latitude and longitude manually.
- Latitude and Longitude: Used to calculate sunrise and sunset times for your area (some apps provide sunrise/sunset-based options for scheduling)
- Current Hub Time: Shows the current hub time at the time when this page was loaded (NOTE: does not refresh automatically). If this is not correct, ensure your time zone is set correctly. By default, Hubitat fetches time from an Internet NTP server. You can also manually update the time on the hub from your browser's current time using the Update from browser button.
- Default Text To Speech Voice: You can change the default text to speech voice (used for some drivers that implement a Speak command; Internet required for first usage of any phrase, then cached) using the dropdown menu
- Temp Scale: Choose "F" for Fahrenheit or "C" for Celsius (most device drivers use this information to automatically display temperature in the specified units)
- Current Hub Time: The hub automatically synchronizes its clock with every refresh. You may manually synchronize the clock with Update Time From Browser Time button
- Emails Linked to This Hub: A list of accounts (by e-mail address) and their role (admin or guest) on this hub; this can be changed at https://my.hubitat.com/hubs.
Be sure to select Save Settings after changing any options above.