Take mobile control with the Hubitat Elevation App!
With the Hubitat mobile app, you can:
- Access Dashboards to monitor and control devices, arm or disarm Hubitat Safety Monitor, change modes, and more
- Easily add family members for mobile presence detection and push notifications
- Define a geofence for mobile presence detection based on phone location (the geofence center defaults to your hub location but can be moved anywhere)
- Advanced "High Accuracy Presence" settings can send presence only while in motion and validate location on network change
- Receive push notifications
- Access documentation via a direct link
- Set up and administer the hub anytime on a local network, or while away from home with a secure Remote Admin subscription
- NOTE: Remote Admin is an optional subscription service and is not required to access your hub from a local network or use built-in cloud features like remote Dashboard access
These apps are not for the direct administration of the hub. Administration can be done via the portal or the local IP address of the hub.
About Remote Access: Out of the box, you can connect to a hub from the mobile app or web browser connected to the same local network. By adding Remote Admin, you can access all of your hubs, including your rules, apps, device info and settings from anywhere with Internet access. Remote Admin is password protected using our secure servers to maintain your privacy and works on mobile devices, tablets, and computers with a web browser. All home automation processing remains local on your hub for speed and reliability. Remote Admin subscription renewal may be cancelled any time and your subscription will remain active until the end of the subscription period.